Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Katherine;
I have many interests...photography, working with children, cosmetology, horses, and more. In the summers, I am a missionary for Child Evangelism Fellowship. Working with those children has made a huge impact on my life. It has been amazing to see how God works in each of these kid's lives. Not only has God used me to draw these kids closer to Him, but He has used the kids to draw me close to Him!
My life is dedicated to Jesus Christ. He has been there for me ever since air has filled my lungs and beyond that. He is the beat to my heart and the blood in my veins. He's my comforter when i am lonely, He keeps me living my life, He is the song that I sing, He is what make me strong, He keeps me holding on, He is the Savior of my sins, He is the beginning and the end. I am nothing without Him. HE IS MY EVERYTHING.
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. -Ephesians 6:10,11
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. -Ephesians 6:10,11


No comments:
Post a Comment